In Section T3, the Line/monuments interaction study led to the implementation of structural and/or geotechnical support interventions, temporary and/or definitive, for the following monuments:
- Aurelian Walls at Porta Asinaria: temporary shoring of the walls and construction of a bulkhead of piles supporting Porta Asinaria
- Aurelian Walls at Porta Metronia: temporary shoring of the walls and compensation grouting during the passage of the TBM
- Church of Santa Maria in Domnica: temporary internal and external shoring and interventions to safeguard the artistic heritage inside the church
- Church of Santo Stefano Rotondo: banding of the tholobate and interventions to safeguard the artistic heritage inside the church
- Pylon of Celimontano Aqueduct: temporary shoring
- Temple of Venus and Roma: temporary shoring
- Basilica of Maxentius: temporary shoring of outer walls and definitive chaining interventions with ropes and bars
- Columns of Forum of Nerva: temporary shoring.
All the monuments that fall within the subsidence basin of the Line C works are continuously monitored by means of large-scale vibrational, structural, geomatic and geotechnical monitoring.